North West Shelf (NWS) Gas is an LNG supplier of choice, ideally positioned to offer the Asia Pacific market geographical proximity to an efficient and reliable source of LNG supply.
With a reputation for customer service excellence and fostering enduring business relationships, NWS Gas offers customers flexible and internationally competitive LNG supply terms and conditions that can be tailored to their individual requirements.
Our experienced marketing staff are drawn from the NWS Project participants in a model that combines flexibility and the strengths of some of the world's most respected energy companies.
The North West Shelf Project's foundation customers have played an integral role in the success of the Project. This relationship has spanned almost three decades and has underpinned the continued investment in the NWS Project, which has made it the internationally recognised project it is today.
Our customers in Japan include:
- Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- The Kansai Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- The Chugoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- Kyushu Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- Tokyo Gas Company Limited
- Osaka Gas Company Limited
- Toho Gas Company Limited
- Tohoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated
- Shizuoka Gas Company Limited
Since 2003, the North West Shelf has also delivered LNG under long term contract to Korea Gas Corporation.
In addition to our long-term LNG contracts, spot cargoes are sold when available.